Business Development Consultant - Recruitment
$65000 - 80000 / annum
19 October 2018
Jobs at Robert Half
Founded in 1948, Robert Half has over 350-offices worldwide. The company is traded on the NYSE and is a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In March 2018, Robert Half International was once again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry in service quality and innovation.
At Robert Half our passion is helping candidates find rewarding jobs and assisting companies build strong teams. We offer recruitment consultant careers to individuals who share that passion, and build on it with drive, an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven track record of achievement. We look for an ethical approach to success, an ability to work both independently and as part of a team, and of course, a commitment to excellence.
What you will be doing
Robert Half is seeking a talented, driven Recruitment Consultants to join our divisions in our Sydney CBD office. Our business recruits for the follow disciplines: Technology, Finance & Accounting and Administrative Professionals.
You could be the right fit for our team if you have a passion for people, outstanding communication skills, strong business development skills and a great work ethic.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will partner with employers and job seekers to match the right person with the right job. You will need to be adept at understanding the needs and wants of each client's business coupled with an in-depth knowledge of their culture and workplace environment - and then match these fundamental requirements to the skills, experience and personalities of prospective candidates.
Some of the key aspects of your role as a Recruiter will include:
- Prospecting for new client business and building a strong network of contacts
- Actively engaging with clients and making recommendations regarding the top talent available
- Sourcing candidates through business contacts, direct recruiting, existing database and internet advertising
- Developing plans to achieve weekly, monthly and quarterly business growth goals with your team
What we offer
- REWARD - your initiative and hard work will be rewarded. As a valued member of the Robert Half team, you will be offered highly competitive benefits and industry-leading compensation
- HAPPINESS - we value the importance of workplace happiness. That's why as a company we offer a productive work environment with a collaborative, innovative, and ethical work culture.
- WELLNESS - we are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish every Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided every Friday
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT - we foster an environment where our employees are motivated, energised and supported every step of the way through ongoing career development. Our on-boarding is second to none, geared towards setting you up for success. Most importantly, we work hard to ensure our employees know that their work is highly valued.
How to apply
Take advantage of this great opportunity by simply clicking the Easy Apply button, and let's have a conversation.
Alternatively, please send your current CV to Internal Recruitment via: [email protected]. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted & all applicants must have the legal rights to work in Australia on a full-time basis.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services:
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255