Business Development Consultant | Project Consulting
$65000 - 90000 / annum
29 November 2018
Internal careers at Robert Half
- We are the world's largest specialised finance recruiter with more than 350 offices worldwide
- We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index
- In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
Robert Half Management Resources specialises in interim recruitment and project management consulting by providing businesses with skilled senior-level accounting, finance and business systems professionals on a project or interim basis. Our project consultants immerse themselves in each assignment and are committed to seeing every project through to its successful completion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and growing a client base
- Marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilisation of our services
- Developing new business opportunities
- Working with your allocated Resource specialists to identify skilled consultants and present an appropriate selection of solutions to meet our client's needs
- Account management for existing clients
- Managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and consultants
- Managing the performance of consultants
- Participating in networking and industry trade associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
- An entrepreneurial business development professional with a proven track record of success in developing B2B relationships
- A qualified Finance & Accounting professional with excellent soft-skills seeking a career change to leverage your technical skills, ability to build rapport and to identify business challenges faced by C-Suite and Business Owners
If you have strong desire to run your own consulting business with the support and tools of a large, global organisation that is invested in your success, this could be the opportunity for you.
SALARY & BENEFITS
We offer a competitive and tailored package to ensure you achieve your potential. Robert Half offers one of the best benefits packages in the industry, with unmatched career growth both in Australia and internationally.
We have both global and national recognition events, for example, our top performers are flown out for an all-inclusive trip to Las Vegas with an invite to our annual Reach for the Stars awards.
Interested in joining our team?
Please send us your updated resume by clicking the apply button, or send your CV directly to Alex Minter, Head of Talent Acquisition via [email protected]
- Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to be considered for this hiring
- Successful applicants will be contacted within 1~2 business days
For more information about careers at Robert Half, please visit our careers site: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/join-robert-half
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255