$400 - 500 / day
July 26, 2018
IT and technology
We have an excellent opportunity to work with a Consulting firm in Sydney's CBD who are looking for a BA to join them to cover an increase in work-load. This will be for a minimum of 6-months but is likely to extend with strong performance. They offer a great work environment with a focus on work-life balance and boast a reputable client base.
In this varied role your duties will include:
- Meeting with clients and stakeholders and gathering requirements,
- Process mapping and analysis,
- Conducting interviews and workshops and workflow analysis,
- Working to define functional requirements and limitations,
- Providing input and reporting for key stakeholders.
- Experience in a similar role and natural problem-solving skills,
- Strong stakeholder management,
- Digital or Online background,
- Experience in Agile methodology.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney