$650.00 - $700.00 / day
15 July 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half has partnered with a FinTech business who are conveniently located in Sydney's CBD and are having success year on year. They offer a very vibrant and laid-back work environment, with the variety of working with a multitude of clients across the city. Due to an increase in workload they are offering a 6-month contract to a passionate Business Analyst.
You will work with a range of clients on software projects with duties that include:
- Analysis of business requirements, operational and software requirements,
- Creation of the functional requirements document,
- Develop function and non-functional specifications,
- Assisting with the facilitation of workshops,
- Creation of user cases, scenarios and process flow models,
- Liaising with client stakeholders and development teams,
- Assisting with the software testing process.
- Experience working as a Mid-level Business Analyst,
- Software or FinTech experience preferred,
- Excellent documentation skills,
- High levels of accuracy and proactivity,
- Exceptional communication to deal effectively with clients.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255