$600.00 - $600.00 / annum
9 September 2019
IT and technology
Mid-level business analyst is responsible for working on multiple projects at the same time, eliciting requirements, creating traceability matrix, and supporting UAT process. Responsible for technology upgrade projects.
· Working in the IAM department, specifically on their User Access Management tool.
· Need a functional BA to work alongside KPMG who are on-site.
· Currently they have limited business enhancement capabilities and they need someone to help with requirements gathering and put together their business case.
· User Access Management project experience.
· Business experience (not too technical).
· Experience writing business cases.
· Writing RFP's and presenting to the business.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255