1 July 2019
IT and technology
Mid-level business analyst is responsible for working on multiple projects at the same time, eliciting requirements, creating traceability matrix, and supporting UAT process. Responsible for technology upgrade projects.
· Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks and adhere to project schedules
· Ability to articulate Business Requirements to both on shore and off shore development teams
· Support QA process and ensure thoroughness of test strategies and scenarios
· Must be able to work in waterfall, agile and blended methodology environments
· Elicit and capture business requirements in an Agile software development environment
· Supports and remains flexible to fill in on other roles as Product Owner, Scrum Master if needed
· Ability to understand and document non-technical and technical IT requirements for both technical and non-technical audiences
· Ability to quickly grasp and understand technical concepts and systems
· Support UAT process with cross-functional teams
· Ability to partner with IT and the business teams to management scope of the requirements
· Should be proactive, quick learner, self-starter requiring limited supervision
· Strong (clear and concise) communication skills
· Demonstrable ability to work under pressure to support demanding deadlines
· Experience using tools such as JIRA, Confluence, etc.
· Experience using Oracle database including PL-SQL
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button to attention of Jamie Weir. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255