Business Analyst - Software Application
$120,000.00 - $130,000.00 / annum
9 May 2019
IT and technology
An exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join an expanding business transformation team who have multiple projects lined up across the business, improving their technical capabilities. The Business Analyst will be responsible for multiple projects including a variety of application and software projects.
The company currently have multiple projects that they are looking to implement from a new ERP system to billings systems, WFM, digital apps and plenty more. A solid understanding of implementing projects like this is needed. Also the company are focusing on the BI capabilities, so an understanding of BI capabilities is highly desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a variety of different projects, you will have a solid understanding of the SDLC and JIRA and be working for a global organization.
Your Skills & Experience
- 6+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in a similar environment
- Experience working in a lean team environment
- Experience working on System /Platform upgrade/implementations experience
- Hands on experience with BI tools, especially the MSBI stack (SSIS,SSRS and SSAS)
- Excellent understanding of the SLDC
- Research and analysis; existing applications, system data, business process and constraints.
- Jira/ Confluence experience
- Understanding of how data and drive a business and worked across data driven projects
- Experience with both technical and functional stakeholders
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be excited by the direction technology can drive towards a business.
- Impressive interpersonal skills to work with and contribute to a team environment.
- Experience working with PowerBI or other visualization tools.
- Willingness to adapt and wear multiple hats
You are ambitious, highly motivated and you bring energy and enthusiasm to a role. Your time management skills are exceptional and you can seamlessly switch between tasks as needs demand. You offer innovative solutions, and have the business insights to know what will work in a commercial environment. You have the confidence to collaborate with business leaders and the natural leadership to mentor and inspire a talented team.
What's on offer?
- A challenging and rewarding role that will expand your skill set and advance your career.
- A highly energized workplace where excellence and achievement are rewarded.
- An innovative and talented team.
- Opportunities for professional training and development coupled with ongoing mentoring.
- A company that fosters a flexible workplace and encourages work-life balance.
- Additional health insurance benefits
We have interview times locked in for this week, this is a permanent role.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255