$60000 - 70000 / annum
12 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as a Bookkeeper. This brilliant role that offers variety and the opportunity to be a part of an excellent team! You will be involved in managing the bookkeeping for 3 to 4 clients within the technology space.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Your special bookkeeping skills will see you involved in everything from accounts payable, invoice processing, data entry, journal entries and bank entries. You will also be involved in the weekly/fortnightly payroll, monthly bank reconciliations, BAS/IAS Information prep, cash flows, sales updates, reconcile, code and pay credit card and monitor project costs. Yearly, you will carry out the PAYG summary reconciliations, BAS reconciliations, and other duties as required. This is a great opportunity for a well-rounded bookkeeper to join a fantastic company.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· At least two years of exceptional bookkeeping experience.
· Brilliant skills in Excel.
· Tech-savvy and experience with cloud-based systems.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
· Permanent residency or Australian Citizenship
You offer a brilliant combination of uncommon technical skills and the creative flair to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You are a numbers person yet you have the business insights to meaningfully interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you also relish the opportunity to collaborate with a talented team of professionals. Your outstanding communication skills allow you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an excellent awareness of time management. Your outstanding skill set will prove a valuable asset as you participate in a variety of special reports and ad hoc projects.
What's on offer?
· An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced fun work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255