Company and Role Summary
Our client is a new and exciting, independent provider of connectivity services designing, constructing and operating networks throughout the Asia Pacific metro region. They are building critical core infrastructure for wholesale carriers and global content providers who require infinitely scalable and reliable connectivity. They are designing, constructing and operating new dark fibre networks throughout the Asia Pacific metro region. They are building critical core infrastructure for wholesale carriers and global content providers who require infinitely scalable and reliable connectivity
Key objectives or deliverables
- Manage and supervise customer invoicing across all business verticals using the internal billing platform.
- Ensure all bill run data is accurate, and is recorded in the billing system on a timely basis.
- Supervise and approve bill runs in accordance with signed agreements.
- Effective and timely resolve billing enquiries from external and internal customers.
- Approve charges, adjustments and releases to the appropriate area.
- Timely processing of all customer credit adjustments and cancellations.
- Validate and process of all customer orders prior to billing.
- Allocate cash receipts, and reconcile to bank statements daily.
- Report within month end procedures.
- Trusted advisor to Sales teams and General Managers across the BigAir business verticals for any customer invoicing and billing issues.
- Manage the performance of the Billing team - including coaching and managing the development.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years' experience in a Billing Manager/Account Receivable Manager role.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Salesforce and/or Zuora experience desired but not essential.
- Strong financial acumen for data, numbers, finance and reporting
- High level of time management and prioritization skills, including a demonstrated ability to successfully manage a team to meet tight deadlines.
- Proven customer service focus in dealing with both internal and external customers over the phone/email and in person.
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional accuracy, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new processes, systems and concepts quickly in a high volume environment.
How to Apply
The best way to apply is by emailing Daniela Ribeiro directly with your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, press the 'Apply' button below and attach your CV, or call Daniela Ribeiro directly in the Sydney office.
Covering letters are not required.