Bids & Tender Specialist
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 12 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : DOS2017
Job Classification : Administration & Office
Robert Half is the first and largest specialised recruitment firm and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2016). We are a global leader in the staffing solutions industry.
A full time role has become available in the APAC Operations Team for a Bids & Tender Specialist.
Based in our Sydney CBD office and reporting in to the APAC Operations Manager, this position is the main administrative support to our Strategic Accounts & Executive Search functions. You will be responsible for providing project and administrative support to the Director of Strategic Accounts as well as controlling the submission of proposals and tenders.
Responsibilities of the role.
- Control, preparation and submission of our bids and tenders in collaboration with our legal department, our Key Account Management and our local offices
- Preparation and review of legal documentation across both functions and client liaison to resolve legal matters where required
- Preparation of proposal and pitch documents and presentations for both functions
- Administrative support to the APAC field with any branch Preferred Supplier Agreements
- Clear communication to the field on any Strategic Accounts or Exec Search related matters
- Research and analysis of potential Strategic Accounts including providing reports and analysis to the Strategic Accounts Director
- Carrying out Research - specific to each Exec Search project (using LinkedIn, zoominfo, Adapt/Salesforce etc.) for the Exec Search Managing Director
- Any administration tasks related to the preparation of candidate profiles, call or meeting scheduling, background checks and/or psychometrics and logistics of candidate placements and client org charts
- Arrange candidate/client interviews (face to face/VC/Skype/Phone)
Essential requirements of the position:
- The ability to write concisely and articulately in preparing proposal submissions
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Excellent communication skills: both written and verbal
- Intermediate-Advanced Microsoft Office User (in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Articulate, confident, personable, corporate
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to handle confidential information discreetly
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise work and manage multiple tasks
- Capable of working under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to exercise teamwork and flexibility, and adapt to the changing needs of the business
Why Work for Us?
- Excellent remuneration and other leave entitlements
- Ongoing training & personal development
- The very latest in technology - your own MS Surface Pro tablet device for work!
- Team and work social events / charity days
- Access to elearning materials
If you possess the above skills and experience, then come and join a fantastic team of people, where you will be fully supported to achieve your goals and aspirations.
Please apply by submitting your CV to [email protected]
19 Martin Place