IT & Technology
- Researching business problems and assisting in the creation of models that help analyse these problems
- Interpreting business requirements, and developing data models/cubes which support flexible analysis and reporting
- Developing dashboards, data visualisations and reports which allow non-technical users to view and manipulate data, leading to rapid insights
- Managing the development of information quality metrics to ensure that errors, flaws and gaps in the underlying data are detected and resolved
- Strong experience in one of the major BI tools like Tableaux, Qlikview, Siense, etc.
- Strong understanding of SQL and a history of use within a database platform like DB2, Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, etc
- Strong understanding of the concepts of database design/cube design for high performance analytics & reporting
- Good MS-Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills
- Conceptual understanding of key accounting concepts such as Depreciation, Accrual, Net Present Value, Margin, Stock V's Flow etc is beneficial
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney, NSW 2000
02 9241 6255