Banking & Allocations Officer | CBD
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 27 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 991257
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Our client is a global prestige brand, ranked leaders in their industry and are going through significant growth in the Australian market. They are passionate about their brand and pride themselves in the market as innovative and 'new age' and truly believe in career development and growing their employees.
Due to a recent internal movement, the position of a Banking and Allocations Officer has become available. Working within the Accounts Receivables team, you will take responsibility for the following:
- Daily and weekly banking functions as provided by the AR team
- Weekly presentation to Divisional and BU leaders in the wider business
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry input of transactional banking activities via branches/mail/bank statements for customer accounts
- Payments allocations and receipting
- Dishonoured cheques input / payment reversals
- Weekly presentation to Business Unit leaders of banking status and highlighting risks
- Electronic payment allocations (EFT and credit cards)
- Pass dishonored payment transactions to Credit Officer Collections or Risk
This is initially a 3 month contract with a view of extensions pending on performance. We are looking for an experienced Banking and Allocations Officer who is energetic, enthusiastic and customer service orientated. You will have at least 3 years' experience in a complex and high volume environment i.e. Shared Services environment and be willing to learn and develop your skills and add value to the wider business. You will have excellent communication and written skills and be confident to participate in weekly meetings with Senior Business Managers and deliver results and guide the Management teams to highlight and mitigate any financial risks. Prior experience with large ERPs such as SAP / Microsoft Dynamics would be highly advantageous.
You will be available to interview this week and be immediately available to commence the role.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
19 Martin Place