$120000 - 1300000 / annum
21 November 2018
IT and technology
A firm that brings Architecture & Engineering together to provide a broad range of services across Buildings, Advisory, Infrastructure, Planning and Technical Consultancy. The firm was founded in the late 1940's the firm has grown from strength to strength over the decades and is now at the forefront of the design and innovation of cities globally.
Taking Technology seriously as it shapes the way we live today. The firm has a newly created AWS Engineer role to help design the infrastructure and set up agreed upon patterns. This person will be heavily involved in shaping how the Sydney Operations IT is run both day to day and strategically.
* Strong experience in IT Infrastructure support including at least 2 years'
supporting Cloud infrastructure, AWS experience preferred;
* Well versed in automated configuration using configuration tool(s) such as Chef
Puppet or Ansible.
* Technical expert and point of contact for business colleagues and project delivery
teams where AWS knowledge and company standards are required.
* Mentoring and training of cloud technologies to related IT teams in provisioning
and managing AWS services.
* Contribute to the ongoing Cloud strategy and associated designs to build capability
* AWS integrations and experience working with a varied set of global stakeholders
and develop effective relationships
* Demonstrate a range of delivery methodologies and ability to troubleshoot in large
and complex environments.
* Familiarity with continuous deployment tools including Git, Jenkins and Chef
* Experience in dealing with both with technical teams and non-technical business
stakeholders to achieve desired business outcomes & benefits.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255