Assistant Relationship Manager
$65000 - 75000 / annum
28 November 2018
Our client is a leading global Bank with an expanding workforce, and your exceptional skills are needed for as an Assistant Relationship Manger. With a streamlined organisation this company is set for growth, and here is an exciting opportunity to be part of a business that continually invests in its employees by providing ongoing training, networking and development.
They are seeking an Assistant Relationship Manager for their Sydney branch. The Assistant Relationship Manager is responsible for assisting the Relationship Manager to develop and maintain good relationship with their institutional clients.
Responsibilities and duties of Assistant Relationship Manager include, but not limited to:
· Evaluate potential loan transactions from primary and secondary market. Maintain good relationship with arrangers and other counterparties. Analyzes all necessary information, proposes and obtains proper approval for potential loan transactions.
· Maintain relationship with high net worth customers. Evaluate commercial real estate loan transactions, analyze all information and communicate with Head Office to get proper approval.
· Complete write up through assessing Borrower's operating performance and financial structure regularly and maintain strong credit quality of the branch loan portfolio.
· Developing connections with potential customers to source more loan transactions for the branch.
You are ambitious, with a real knowledge of Credit analysis. You have achieved an impressive track record to date, and now you are looking to strengthen your professional skills and partner management in a rewarding, high visibility environment. Been able to speak Mandarin would be advantageous.
What's on offer?
* Stand-out development opportunities to drive your career higher.
* A highly diverse role with exposure to multiple areas of the business.
* A fast-paced, high energy working environment.
* The inspiration and support of a talented and professional team.
* A company dedicated to building the skills of its people through professional development and mentoring.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255