$60000 - 70000 / annum
August 10, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half are recruiting for a well-known and respected organisation in the CBD with ambitious growth plans. They have experienced a large increase in sales in line with their plans and as such require extra assistance in their growing Finance team.
This is a permanent opportunity within their busy finance team. You will be working amongst a close team of 6, reporting directly into the management accountant you will be responsible but not limited to the following duties:
- Work closely with the management accountant to assist with business projects
- Process invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Query resolutions
- Managing companies aged debt profile
- Visiting clients with the management accountant during projects
- Ad-hoc duties
The successful candidate will be a progressive character and have a passion to progress within management accounts. The below traits are desirable.
- Working on own initiative
- Experience in SAP or Oracle Financials Accounts Payable an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the relationship of Accounts Payable with the General Ledger and P&L Accounts.
- Liaising with area offices and contract managers and generally provide a service to the buyers and operational teams.
- Ability to maintain accurate and timely records and reports.
- Work to strict deadlines and control workflow accordingly.
- Have strong verbal communication skills to communicate at all levels.
- Strong Excel skills
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney