$50000 - 60000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
A growing hospitality business based in the CBD are now looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their expanding team. Joining a team of five and reporting to the finance manager, you will have broad exposure to all areas in finance such as tax, insurance, compliance, management and financial accounting. This role is suited to a recent graduate who is looking to start their accounting career in a busy, fast paced industry.
Your duties will entail but are not limited to: -
- Analyse financial information and detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow statement
- Manage monthly journals
- Preparing budget and forecast
- Perform internal auditing
- BAS & FBT return preparation
- Ad hoc duties as required by the finance team
This role is ideal for an enthusiastic graduate or assistant accountant with strong transactional experience and excellent time management who is looking to further develop their career. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar accounting function
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Fantastic attitude and energy towards tasks
- Demonstrated initiative
- Exceptional communication skills
- Stable career history
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Emily Andrews in our Sydney office on 9241 6255 or via email [email protected].
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney