$60000 - 65000 / annum
1 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a global technology company providing email marketing platform. They have around 300 employees around Sydney, San Francisco, and London.
Joining a finance team of 12, you will be responsible for reporting during the monthly close. In addition, you will participate in general accounting responsibilities such as bank reconciliations, credit card reconciliations, and expenses.
Your Skills & Experience
· Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
· Brilliant skills in Excel.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· At least 1 year into CPA.
Your superb combination of technical skills and ability to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You have the business intuitions to effectively interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you collaborate excellently with a brilliant team of professionals. Your terrific communication skills permit you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an admirable consciousness of time management.
What's on offer?
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will excel with ongoing training and development.
· Excellent culture with onsite barista and chef.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255