$60000 - 70000 / annum
11 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is searching for an Assistant Accountant to be very involved and take on new challenges each day as you support the collation of Financial Statements and Budgets. This company provides an opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where determination and quality are rewarded.
Joining a high performing finance team, you will be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close. In addition, you will participate in general accounting responsibilities, which are more on the transactional side of accounting.
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· Additional qualifications such as CPA or CA is a plus.
· At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
· Brilliant skills in Excel.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
Your superb combination of technical skills and ability to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You have the business intuitions to effectively interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you collaborate excellently with a brilliant team of professionals. Your terrific communication skills permit you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an admirable consciousness of time management.
What's on offer?
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
· A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255