$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
27 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an established medical company. This brilliant role is very elaborate and will produce new challenges and rewards as you support the production of Financial Statements, Cash Flow projections, and Budgets. This company provides you an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Joining a finance team of 10, you will be responsible for many aspects of internal reporting during the monthly close, tax compliance and returns, and forecasting and budgeting. In addition, you will participate in general accounting responsibilities across their group of companies.
Your Skills & Experience
· Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
· Experience in multinational companies
· Brilliant skills in Excel.
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
· Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
· At least 1 year into CPA/CA
Your superb combination of technical skills and ability to interpret information and offer initiatives to streamline the accounting and reporting process. You have the business intuitions to effectively interpret financial data, and while you can work seamlessly with minimal supervision you collaborate excellently with a brilliant team of professionals. Your terrific communication skills permit you to convey complex ideas to those with a non-financial background, and you have an admirable consciousness of time management.
What's on offer?
· The support of a highly professional team.
· A fast-paced work environment where you will excel with ongoing training and development.
· Experience within an ASX listed business
· A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255