$50000 - 60000 / annum
August 6, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is partnering with a reputable, luxury retail business that is recognised globally. They specialise in high-end fragrances sold within top departmental stores around the world. Rapid company growth sees this luxury business recruiting for a talented Assistant Accountant to join their growing finance team based in the CBD.
Your duties will entail but are not limited to: -
- Analyse financial information and detailing assets, liabilities, and capital
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow statement
- Manage monthly journals
- Preparing budget and forecast
- Perform internal auditing
- BAS & FBT return preparation
- Ad hoc duties as required by the finance team
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 year's experience within an Assistant Accountant capacity. The individual should have experience with management accounts and also dealing with forecasting and budgeting. The individual coming from a Retail background would be highly advantageous as well as having a good understanding of Excel. In addition to the above, you will have:
- Excellent communication
- Strong organisation and time management
- Enthusiasm and ambition
- Problem solving skills
- Process driven with a commitment to improving procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Knowledge of Oracle (desirable)
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney