$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
21 May 2019
Finance and accounting
· Flexible working hours
· One of Australia's largest retail companies
· Casual Work environment
If you are looking to grow your analytical skills and develop your career, then we are looking for you. Our client is a well-respected, growing retail organization, and business growth has led to the creation of this dynamic role. The business offers a collaborative team environment, excellent benefits including study support and store discounts, as well as great career development in the direction of financial reporting or Analysis.
In this fast-paced role, your main points tasks and duties will include:
· Managing the daily bank reconciliations for 2 entities
· Liaising with Area managers regarding store related banking and financial issues
· Analyzing data trends, such as cash limits, discounts, and store returns to uncover potential areas of fraud
· Assisting with stock-taking across all brands
· Analysing and improving loss and prevention policies and procedures
Your Skills & Experience
· Degree qualified in Commerce, Business or related Accounting field.
· CPA Part-Qualified is desirable
· Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and a customer focus to communicate with National and Area managers
· Previous experience in the retail industry or fast-paced environment is desirable.
· Extraordinary ability to multi-task and attention to detail are critical.
· Brilliant experience in general accounting and administration support.
You have extraordinary skills with numbers, a real passion for pinpoint accuracy and an unparalleled eye for detail. You have the people skills to work as part of a team and the self-motivation to work independently. You
understand the importance of deadlines, and your excellent communication skills let you explain financial concepts to colleagues that may not have an accounting background. Your creative outlook allows you to take on a variety of problems with an innovative approach.
What's on offer?
· An exceptional opportunity to advance your career with a growth oriented company.
· A work environment where no two days are ever the same.
· A challenging and dynamic workplace.
· An encouraging employer offering extensive training and a defined career path.
· A super-modern workplace with a company that supports work-life balance.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255