$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
2 August 2019
Finance and accounting
An opportunity is now available at one of Australia's fastest growing Professional service companies. The company is rapidly growing and has doubled the size of its finance team in the last year. They pride themselves on providing employees with internal growth opportunities and a dynamic office environment.
Successful candidates will have a love for learning and eagerness to grow and develop in a full function Assistant Accountant role. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing bank, balance sheet and month end reconciliations
- Managing the AP/AR Function
- In charge of inter-company transactions and stock account reconciliations
- Contributing ideas for process improvements and communicating key metrics to the company
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- A can-do attitude due to the ad-hoc nature of responsibilities in the role
- Prior work experience in a full function, autonomous role role
- A relevant tertiary degree, CA/CPA part qualification, and eagerness to learn more
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255