$50000 - 60000 / annum
9 November 2018
Finance and accounting
- CPA/CA Study Support
- CBD - Based
- Analytical role
An opportunity is now available at a CBD-Based Automotive company. The company looks after 6 dealerships across Sydney and prides itself on providing a professional environment where professional growth is fostered. CPA Study is fully supported and training opportunities are paramount. You will join a collaborative team where you'll be working across multiple internal business departments.
Successful candidates will have a love for learning and eagerness to grow and develop in a full function Assistant Accountant role. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller and your responsibilities will include:
- Managing bank and month-end reconciliations
- Manage Vehicle costing analysis
- Assisting with Accounts payable and Accounts receivable duties
- Being involved in month-end processing
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Automotive Industry Experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] . Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255