Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 06 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 94521
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
If you are looking for a varied and fast-paced position, within a company that promotes work-life balance, then we could have the role for you! Our client in an SME Education provider that offers a relaxed work environment with a strong 'family focused' company culture. They have an immediate need for a tenured Assistant Accountant to join their team and can offer a clearly defined path for career development and a mentor like manager. This will be start immediately as a temporary role however will be made permanent after 3-6 months with strong performance.
Every day will bring new challenges and variety as you work closely with a tenured Senior Accountant and support the daily finance operations. Daily you will be responsible for processing invoices, staff expenses and weekly payment runs whilst also managing allocation and banking duties. You will get the chance to utilize your strong month end experience with P&L review, posting journals and performing complex reconciliations. Shadowing the Accountant you will gain exposure to budgeting analysis and will assist with the fortnightly payroll process.
Your skill's & expertise
- Proven success in an Assistant Accountant role, ideally within an SME,
- Strong experience with reconciliations,
- Intermediate Excel skills and large ERP exposure preferred,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Detail focused and ability to prioritize and multi-task.What's on offer?
- An employer who promotes career development and mentor-like management,
- Working environment that encourages work-life balance,
- Varied role with exposure to more senior duties.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place