$30 - 32 / annum
Finance and Accounting
Our client is an International Not-for-Profit organisation who are renowned for not only for their excellent service, but also for their strong internal company culture. They are frequently named a 'Great place to work' and offer defined career development paths and extensive training. Due to growth they have an opportunity for a talented Assistant Accountant to join them in a newly created role in their modern CBD based office. This will start as a temporary contract and will be made permanent after 3 months with strong performance. Whilst this role requires an immediate start, they might be able to wait up to 1 week for the right candidate.
Prepare to be challenged by a role where no two days are ever the same. Daily you will get involved in a range of tasks including preparing journal entries, uploading bank statements, daily bank reconciliations, cash flow and assisting with GST/FBT. You will play an integral part in both the monthly and year-end closings and will reap the benefits of working for an International company with strong exposure to FX payments. Working directly with the Financial Accountant you will have a mentor-like manager who will be there to help you develop and grow your skill-set.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Commerce, Economics or related field.
- Proven success in a month end focused Assistant Accountant role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and exposure to a large ERP system.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team and mentor-like manager.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney