Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 07 July 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 5520
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Are you looking for an exciting project role that can offer more than your standard transactional duties? Then we have a great opportunity for you! Our client is one of Australia's leading Not For Profit organisations who are conveniently located in CBD offices, just in walking distance to shops, cafes and public transport lines. On offer is a 3-4 month role to assist with their upcoming system implementation with an immediate start.
In this fast paced position you will work directly with a long-standing and supportive Finance Manager. You will play an instrumental role in their upcoming implementation of a large ERP system covering everything from data cleansing and migrating, testing and assisting with the training of staff. You will offer invaluable support and provide input into strategic initiatives for the large project, as well as helping with the smooth delivery of the system rollout.
Your skill's & expertise
- Experience in an Assistant Accountant role,
- Prior experience with a system implementation is highly preferred,
- Large ERP experience and Advanced Excel skills,
- Proactive nature and 'can-do' mindset,
- Ability to take direction and use your initiative.
What's on offer?
- The opportunity to play an instrumental role in a major system implementation project,
- An employer that is highly respected and promotes work-life balance,
- Opportunity to develop on your already strong system and Excel skills,
- Having your voice heard by major stakeholders and management.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place