Assistant Accountant - Temp to Perm
$33.00 - 38.00 / hour
September 10, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a medium-sized professional services organization who is growing rapidly in the Sydney market. Located in newly renovated, modern offices in the CBD they boast a relaxed yet high performing work environment with a close-knit team. Due to an increase in workload, they are seeking a highly proactive Assistant Accountant to join the team. This will be a temporary role that could potentially go permanent.
In this fast paced and varied role no two days would ever be the same! Reporting directly into a Senior Accountant your duties would include:
- Assisting with month end close including posting journals, accruals and prepayments,
- Maintenance of debtors and cash flow updates,
- Maintaining the Fixed Assets register and preparing depreciation journals,
- Assisting your manager with GST, BAS and FBT returns,
- Assisting your manager with analysis and reporting,
- Other duties as required by your manager.
- Use of big ERP system
- Degree qualification and undergoing either CA or CPA qualification,
- Experience in high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills to convey your ideas,
- Organizational skills and good attention to detail,
- High proficiency with MS Excel and analytical mindset,
- A team player who can work autonomously without micromanagement.
- Must have ERP experience (Oracle, SAP, Sun…)
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney