Assistant Accountant - Reconciliations
$30.00 - 35.00 / hour
30 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a medium-sized professional services organization who is growing rapidly in the Sydney market. Located in newly renovated, modern offices in North Sydney they boast a relaxed yet high performing work environment with a close-knit team. Due to an internal promotion they are seeking a highly proactive Assistant Accountant to join the team. This will be a temporary role.
In this fast paced and varied role no two days would ever be the same! Reporting directly into a Senior Accountant your duties would include:
· Assisting with month end close including posting journals, accruals and prepayments,
· Maintenance of debtors and cash flow updates,
· Maintaining the Fixed Assets register and preparing depreciation journals,
· Assisting your manager with GST, BAS and FBT returns,
· Assisting your manager with analysis and reporting,
· Other duties as required by your manager.
· Use of big ERP system
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255