Assistant Accountant / Global market leader
$70000 - 71000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
This award winning company based in Sydney employs more than 25,000 staff globally. This strong global presence coupled with increasing market share and established client relationships has allowed them to cement their position as a top performer in both the Australian and international arena's. Working for this business you will enjoy:
- A high performance culture that has an emphasis on rewarding top performers through internal promotion, succession planning, continuous role development and competitive remuneration packages.
- The ability to develop towards a Financial Accountant and oversee staff in the next 18-24 months.
- Vibrant and uplifting open plan offices while being surrounded by motivated individuals who love what they do.
- Travel discounts and perks!
- A full time permanent role located in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
This role sits within a finance team of 15. Over the next 18-24 months the position will develop into a Financial Accountant that will involve supervision and overseeing staff but initially your duties will involve:
- Oversea the full accounts function including AP/AR
- Fixed assets
- Stock and inventory
- Bank Reconciliation and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Month End P & L Analysis ( including GP and Expenses variance analysis)
- Assist with monthly payroll tax for four states
- Consolidated Cashflow / P&L / Balance Sheet Spreadsheet Maintenance
- Debtor/Creditor vs. ATB spreadsheet maintenance
- Assist with Quarterly BAS process
- Quarterly Superannuation process
- Assist with year-end audit
A suitable candidate will be a high performer with well-developed accounting experience inside a complex organization and display a proven track record of improving processes and finding efficiencies. The successful candidate will demonstrate a high degree of drive, motivation and commitment throughout their work experience and be looking to take their career to the next level. In addition the following are sought after:
- CA/CPA in progress
- A stable work history
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to want to move into a senior role in the next 18-24 months
Please send your resume in MS Word to [email protected]
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney