Assistant Accountant| 9 Months FTC| CBD
$55000 - 60000 / annum
Finance and Accounting
My client is a well-established ASX listed business located in modern offices in the heart of the CBD. A market leader in their chosen field and with new acquisitions being made all the time, this is an exciting time to join a quickly expanding company.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be an enthusiastic and collaborative individual with strong business partnering skills, be highly analytical and be able to work in a fast paced yet complex environment to autonomously deliver results, whilst having a focus on continual improvements.
You will be CPA / CA (or near completion) qualified Assistant Accountant looking to take a step up in your career having worked in large ASX listed organisation with SAP / Oracle exposure. You will be passionate about working within a team and creating solid partnerships with your stakeholders to drive results and be able to meet project / month end deadlines. Having experience within the Construction / Property or FMCG industries would be highly advantageous however not a deal breaker - essentially you will have proven experience working within high volume & fast paced environments. This will be a 9 month Fixed Term Contract so your availability will be immediate to commence within results orientated team.
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and development.
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
- A clearly defined career path giving you unlimited possibilities for growth.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.