Assets Accountant | Manufacturing
$100000 - 120000 / annum
6 December 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a Global Manufacturing company, with over 600,000 product lines and an extensive list of clients. The company is looking to expand their business into the wider Australian market and continue to build on the already great growth levels through new and exciting acquisitions. They are an ethical company who value their employees and look to create a good culture in the organization with great employees benefits and flexibility.
The job will be focusing on the growth and development of the organization and finding ways to expand through new ideas and opportunities. The key responsibilities will be:
· Fixed and intangible assets
· Capital Expenditure
· Labelling of all fixed assets at each individual site
· Monthly reporting of CAPEX expenditure by project versus budget
· Liaise and develop strong relationships with Project Engineers
· Ad hoc assistance to corporate Financial Accounting team
· Perform an annual stock take of assets at each manufacturing site and head office.
· Prepare half and full year audit fixed asset schedules and assist auditors with their queries
The company is seeking a Assets Accountant with the ability to build and develop relationships with different state managers and key executives. Has experience with stock, adjustments, variances and opening/closing is preferred. Must be CA/CPA qualified with commercial experience.
Find out more
To find out more about this position and to submit your application
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255