Management Accountant | Construction
$90000 - 110000 / annum
18 January 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a Global construction company, who are currently looking to expand their finance team. The company has been founded on being an ethical company who value their employees and look to create a good culture. The organization strive to develop staff through knowledge and training along with great employee benefits and flexibility hours. They offer work life balance and great career progression for anyone looking to join a great organization.
The job will be focusing on the growth and development of the organization and finding ways to expand through new ideas and opportunities. The key responsibilities will be:
· Look after the management accounting providing monthly reports and project forecasts.
· Produce annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
· Assist with commercial strategy, project analysis and labor utilization
· Help with systems, upgrades and new implementations.
· Attend and represent the company in finance meetings globally.
· Business partnering with key stakeholders and colleagues
The company is seeking a Management Accountant with the ability to build and develop relationships with different state managers and key executives. Must be CA/CPA qualified with at least 5 years commercial experience.
Find out more
To find out more about this position and to submit your application
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255