Application Support Analyst
$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
18 June 2019
IT and technology
This company employs more than 1000+ staff across North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, and the Asia Pacific region.
They are a leader in the design, development and support of their own high-performance software solutions that are used by Enterprise financial services clients in the all around the world.
As the Application Support Analyst, you'll be working alongside a global team to support multiple large external customers on the company's in-house developed proprietary application.
- Troubleshooting, analyzing and resolving Level 1 & 2 Application / Software issues reported by external clients.
- Investigate, research and resolve tickets as required.
- Liaising with vendors, other support personnel and technical and business departments on support and technical issues.
- Assist in reporting duties.
- Ensuring the security of all access to sensitive customer and business data.
ARE YOU SUITABLE?
Suitable for a logical and analytical problem solver who is experienced with providing Application Support / Software Support across Enterprise environments.
The following is required:
- Proven Application / Software Support experience supporting bespoke solutions.
- Exposure to SQL (preferably Oracle).
- Good experience with Linux / UNIX.
- Well-developed problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proactive nature and able to take the initiative to resolve problems.
- Good general IT knowledge across hardware, databases, operating systems, networking (LAN/WAN) etc.
- Financial Services and/or Financial Trading experience is beneficial.
- Relevant IT qualifications (IT degree etc).
This is a full-time permanent role in the Sydney CBD and is offering $90,000 - 120,000 (including super) depending on experience.
*Please note, full permanent Australian working rights are required to be considered for this position and successful applicants will be contacted.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/sydney
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255