$100000 - 125000 / annum
August 2, 2018
IT and technology
- Australian founded & established SaaS organization
- Premium clients & stakeholders
- Undergoing a Digital Transformation
- Friendly & supportive environment with tenured teams
In this highly varied role, you'll initially be responsible for driving the refresh program for a number of key business systems into modern software & web components such as PHP 7. Furthermore, you will be an integral member of the Agile Development team working on greenfield projects that include responsive design and development, integration solutions, and transactional application builds. You will liaise and collaborate with the wider Technology and Business teams to ensure overall user-friendly solutions.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Experience with Python highly beneficial
- Appreciation and familiarity with Design Patterns & Object Oriented concepts
- Experience or interest in Amazon Web Services highly regarded
- Genuine interest & passion in learning new technologies
- Good communication & interpersonal style
You will be confident in your technical trade whilst being open to learning new Development tools and techniques. You will enjoy working alongside others but have the autonomy to work on your own. You will appreciate that there will be an element of maintenance and support involved whilst ready to get your hands dirty with hard core development.
What's on offer?
- A performance driven & friendly environment backed by a motivated and energized team of Full Stack Developers
- Opportunities to work with evolving technologies & to grow your professional profile
- Great company culture driven by Senior Managers
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
- Modern & attractive CBD offices
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.