AML Financial Crime Manager
$110000 - 130000 / annum
26 June 2019
This is truly an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next step and work as an AML Financial Crime Manager in a leading global bank. The business is a household name in banking, and they are continuing to rapidly grow. The business encourages a collaborative approach whereby you can meet and regularly communicate with people across the whole organisation. Your efforts will be rewarded, and a healthy work life balance is actively promoted within the business.
This is a broad role which will see you provide AML-related advice to the business and ensure AML standards are understood and implemented appropriately. Further duties include:
* Manage a team for drafting and revising policy, procedures, and guidelines, and providing support to the business in operational AML-related activities
* Monitoring and submitting Suspicious Matter Reports
* Completing annual AUSTRAC compliance reports.
* Developing and issuing AML/CTF and fraud training material to staff.
* Providing ad hoc advice and guidance on AML/CTF and financial crime matters to the business.
* Reporting to the Risk and Audit Committee on AML/CTF and financial crime matters.
Your Skills & Experience
* Degree in Business, Finance, Commerce, Law or related field.
* Experience with regulators, especially AUSTRAC, ASIC, APRA
* At least five years' experience in AML/CTF regulations, risks and typologies.
* Exceptional experience with AML risk management practices and internal control functions.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Impressive ability to lead and influence people across cultures using sound judgment, and
with an understanding of how to operate effectively across diverse businesses.
* Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on [email protected]
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255