$50000 - 55000 / annum
July 20, 2018
Finance and accounting
An exceptional opportunity is currently available at an internationally renowned professional services firm that thrives in the Asia Pacific region. The company is well established in the technology industry and has developed a friendly and collaborative team environment. You will join a highly experienced and respected team in which growth is supported and encouraged.
Successful candidates will enjoy working in a collaborative environment, where company culture is highly valued. Your responsibilities include:
- Reconciling credit card, cheque and EFT payments
- Managing the banking and allocations a high volume of line items (20,000 monthly)
- Reporting monthly on key outstanding issues.
- Assist in cash flow issues and reporting
Who are we looking for?
In order to succeed in the role you will hold the following:
- Prior high-volume experience with allocations and reconciliations in an Accounts Receivable position.
- Previous experience working in an International organization within a large team.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
- Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or sending it to [email protected] .
- Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.