Agile Business Analyst - HRIS / Payroll
Location : Sydney CBD
Post Date : 16 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 92572
Job Classification : IT & Technology
My client is a national SaaS Solution provider, and they have just created a brand new role for an Agile Business Analyst / Product Owner.
You will be empowered to deliver! The Agile Business Analyst / Product Owner will connect the business stakeholders and the development teams by managing solution delivery expectations and keeping information flowing in both directions.
You will be the voice of the development team to client services, and the voice of the client services to the development team!
Skill set / experience needed:
- Proven track record as an Agile BA / Product Owner
- Conduit between the business and the development team
- Effective communication of product / feature vision
- Effective communication of product roadmap
- Provide day-to-day tactical direction for the team
- Project goals / Product backlog / sprint priorities and objectives
- Burn up, burn down charts
- Lead sprint retrospectives
- Enable incremental feature development using lean and agile principles
- Lead sprint planning meetings
- Creation of well-defined user stories / use cases
- Creation of technical specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Cloud / SaaS products
- Experience working with systems such as - CRM, HCM, HRIS, LMS, Payroll
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a very exciting industry and really see your value add.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney
19 Martin Place