$26.00 - 26.00 / hour
18 March 2019
Our client is a dynamic company in the FMCG industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an office administrator to join the CBD team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
· Organising internal & external meetings
· Taking minutes
· Diary Management and supporting senior staff
· Database management
· Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
· Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also have excellent communication skills both written and verbal, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· Able to learn new skills.
· A long-term assignment. Perfect for working Holiday Visa temps.
· 9am-5pm Hours. Not staying back at work late!
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255