$50000 / annum
August 2, 2018
Our client is a dynamic company in the professional services industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking an Administration assistant to join the sales support team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience in Administration and Office Support with key responsibilities including:
- Answering and directing high volume of telephone calls in a professional manner
- Data entry
- Database management
- Liaising across all levels of the business (internal and external)
- Complete, produce & maintain reports in a timely manner
- Check and distribute weekly and monthly reports
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role in a friendly team environment
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.