$30 / hour
July 27, 2018
Our client has a long history of being a market leader and are always looking to hire the "best of the best" is all levels of their business. They provide professional services to corporations around the world. Their aim is to provide the highest level of client service and quality in the industry.
This role is based at a reception desk, yet supports the wider team in the business. Part of your duties will include:
- Interacting with other departments in the firm such as IT, Accounting, HR, and Marketing and assisting them in matters related to their departments within the Sydney office such as recruiting, client events, mailings, etc.
- Ensuring that general office space is tidy and well-organized, assisting with courier support, and restocking and ordering of office supplies;
- Scheduling travel and submittal of subsequent expense reports for management level staff;
- Reception duties including answering phones and greeting visitors;
- Coordinating meetings including scheduling, placing catering orders, and assisting with webinars;
- Providing copy production support including formatting, printing, and binding of materials;
- Assisting with the organization of office social events;
- Managing project files, budgets, expenses, and monthly invoicing with project managers;
Our client requires the ideal candidate to hold a bachelor's degree and be proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel. You will have 2 years plus experience working in a corporate environment and be comfortable working with senior management in documentation and process management. You will be looking for a challenging role that can offer career progression through performance and looking for an organisation that rewards those who go above and beyond. You will have a friendly personality and a positive attitude with the ability to occasionally work overtime if necessary.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Learn more about our Sydney recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-sydney