Administration Coordinator- Facilities
$26.00 - $26.00 / hour
5 August 2019
Our client is a national company in the education sector and is seeking an Administration Coordinator (Facilities) to join the Sydney office. This is an excellent opportunity for a self- motivated candidate to excel in their career.
Ideally someone who has worked in the strata or property space.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as an Administration coordinator with key responsibilities including:
· Being the contact and coordinator between their locations and preferred trades people
· Taking calls from locations for all repair and maintenance issues, i.e.; roof leaks, broken fixtures etc.
· Obtain quotes and approvals for works to be completed
· Keep track of all works
· Liaise with stakeholders and update works progress
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong administration experience.
Candidate must be passionate about building relationships with others and a quick learner. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic to thrive in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders.
· The support of a talented, diverse professionals
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255