$48000 - 50000 / annum
July 11, 2018
An opportunity exists for an outstanding Sales Support/ Administration Assistant a fast growing professional services organisation based in Sydney's CBD. This role is incredibly fast paced and no day is the same !
The company has been listed for eleven consecutive years in Fortune Magazine's List of Americans Most Admired Companies and is currently experiencing outstanding business performance and growth. At Robert Half, we are committed to hiring the most qualified and highly skilled employees providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls whilst providing courteous and efficient service to clients and candidates
- Ensure compliance needs are checked and met
- Data entry
- Support of a team of up to 8 people
- Diary Management and Calendar invites
- Ensure that the office and conference rooms maintain a professional demeanour
- Formatting resumes to adhere to company standards
- Organising and positing job advertisements
- Reception Cover
- Further ad hoc duties
- Bright, Energetic, Bubbly personality
- Work well in a team environment
- The highest level of customer service as you will be the first point of contact for both candidates and clients via the phone
- Eager to learn
- Able to multi-task whilst maintaining a positive "can do" attitude
- Effective organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- You must be confident with using MS Word and Excel
You must be highly professional, outgoing and efficient with an ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy and attention to detail. We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual with a 'can do' attitude and a strong focus on customer service. A full working knowledge of the Microsoft Office is essential in this role. A competitive salary with excellent benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply Now" button. This is your chance to work in a dynamic, sales driven environment where success is celebrated and careers are forged daily.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship for this role, so please only permanent residents apply.