$50000 - 50000 / annum
September 4, 2018
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International has over 300 offices worldwide. We are listed on the NYSE and a member of the widely tracked S&P 500 index. In 2018, we were again named to FORTUNE® magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" list, ranking #1 in our industry for service quality and innovation.
An opportunity exists for an outstanding Sales Support/Administration Assistant a fast growing professional services organisation based in Sydney's CBD. This role is incredibly fast paced and no day is the same ! At Robert Half, we are committed to hiring the most qualified and highly skilled employees providing them with outstanding career and developmental opportunities.
We are proud to offer a relaxed and happy working environment, including benefits such as:
- Early finish on Friday
- Fresh breakfast every single day
- Personal trainer and other fitness options provided every Tuesday
- Free skin cancer checks & flu vaccinations
- Lunch provided on Fridays
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Answering and directing incoming telephone calls whilst providing courteous and efficient service to clients and candidates
- Ensure compliance needs are checked and met
- Data entry
- Support of a team of up to 8 people
- Diary Management and Calendar invites
- Ensure that the office and conference rooms maintain a professional demeanour
- Formatting resumes to adhere to company standards
- Organising and positing job advertisements
- Reception Cover
- Further ad hoc duties
- Bright, Energetic, Bubbly personality
- Work well in a team environment
- The highest level of customer service as you will be the first point of contact for both candidates and clients via the phone
- Eager to learn
- Able to multi-task whilst maintaining a positive "can do" attitude
- Effective organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- You must be confident with using MS Word and Excel
You must be highly professional, outgoing and efficient with an ability to work under pressure and maintain accuracy and attention to detail. We are looking for an enthusiastic and friendly individual with a 'can do' attitude and a strong focus on customer service. A full working knowledge of the Microsoft Office is essential in this role. A competitive salary with excellent benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Please note, unfortunately we cannot offer sponsorship for this role, so please only permanent residents apply.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.