$45,000.00 - $60,000.00 / annum
12 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading growth-focused company a brilliant work environment. They're looking for someone who loves everything Accounts Receivables offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development after 2-3 years. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team. You will report to the Credit Manager who will take you under their wing and mentor you.
What you'll be doing:
- Billings, Reconciliations
- Invoice Processing
- Month-End Assistance/Reporting
- Manage the ledger
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- A positive can-do attitude!
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- 1-2 years accounting experience
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
- The support of a hardworking team.
Send over your resume by clicking the apply button below! Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255