$55000 - 65000 / annum
9 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading growth-focused company offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a rapidly growing team. The company is quite established in the retail industry with 29 stores and an online business across Australia. The company has huge prospects for growth with its soon coming implementation globally.
You will be responsible for liaising and building relationships with customers, while ensuring consistency in the collection process. The responsibilities will include:
- Raising credit notes related to claims
- Negotiating payments with customers
- Bank Payments
- Investigating order claims and disputes
- Responsible for a ledger of $2-$3 million dollars approx. 200 active customer accounts
- Collection calls and debt management
- Account reconciliations
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Special client focus to provide excellent service to business partners.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Privately owned, soon to be global fashion retailer.
- Full function Accounts Receivable and credit with scope to support the accountant and financial controller
- Employee discounts of 50%
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Your application will be evaluated within 3 working days.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255