$60000 - 70000 / annum
6 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a leading growth-focused company providing a dynamic work environment and potential career development. You will enjoy extensive professional training to reach your full potential as an integral member of a growing team. You will report to the Credit Manager and have the opportunity for career growth and later advancement.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will include:
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Assisting with month end close
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working supplier relationships.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Please note we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255