$60000 / annum
July 18, 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client is a growing, dynamic company with an excellent opportunity for a Collections Officer. The business is experiencing rapid expansion and needs a self-starter to join the accounting team! You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
You will be the point of contact for clients. You will be responsible for a high volume of collections calls for different types of accounts
Your Skills & Experience
- Outstanding relevant experience as a Collections Officer (3y+ experience)
- Exceptional ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills.
- ERP experience is a must
- The creative flair to help resolve client payment issues and assist in setting up payment plans.
You have brilliant time management skills and the motivation to work independently. As a great collaborator you are able to partner with colleagues in related departments, offering creative insights into managing client balances. You have the confidence to negotiate with clients and the business insights to offer workable suggestions for accounts falling into arrears. You relish a challenge and the opportunity to bring your eye for detail and exceptional experience to a growth-focused company.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of clients.
- The variety of a role where each day brings fresh challenges and the chance to work on special projects.
- The support of an impressive, highly energized team.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law