Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
August 8, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is partnering with a global brand and marketing consultancy firm that fuses insights, strategy, creativity and imagination to help clients grow better brands and businesses. This company uncovers deeper customer insights, builds brand relevance and delivers engaging customer experiences for some of the world's most successful companies.
Reporting to the Financial Controller and working in a finance team of 5, you will be responsible for allocating and receipting incoming payments to the general ledger. You will also be liaising with customers to chase outstanding payments, assisting them with any queries around invoices received, and developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with them. In addition:
- Gather billing information from project team
- Generate invoice according to project pricing
- Post cash receipts on daily basis
- Provide weekly update on AR billing and cash collections report
- Follow up with aged receivable on bi-monthly basis
- Review and respond to customer inquiries and perform reconciliation
- Provide project inquiries upon request
- Participate in month-end process
- Assist with year-end and bank audits
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required
As the successful Accounts Receivable Officer you have outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, as you will be a key person in maintaining customer relationships and assisting with any queries. In addition to the above, your will have:
- Accounting or Finance background preferred
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be detail oriented
- Should possess strong organizational and communication skills
- Should thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.