Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 65000 / annum
21 March 2019
Finance and accounting
International property management company has recently gone through a major acquisition of properties and is rebuilding its finance team. They are focusing on the integration and consolidation of finance systems and implementing processes and procedures to maximise efficiencies.
A challenging full function, stand-alone, Accounts Receivable Officers role. Be a valued member of close-knit team and have the ability to make this role your own and implement your own best practices and procedures.
· Daily invoicing
· Daily banking, cashflow management
· Allocating cash, cheques and credit card payments
· Month end reporting and reconciliation
· Collection of outstanding debt via outbound phone calls and email
· Provide great customer service to clients and customers
· Create and provide reports for management's decision making
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255