Accounts Receivable Officer
$55000 - 60000 / annum
26 March 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an IT company with an international footprint and is going through another acquisition of new technology to broaden their product offering.
Sitting in a small finance team and reporting to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Receivable Officer will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Manage a ledger of debtors and collecting on outstanding receivables
- Providing excellent customer service to clients
- Account Reconciliation
- Assisting in Month end close
- Receipting payments
- Handling enquiries
- Ensuring collections are occurring in accordance to policy
- Monitor overdue accounts
- 1-2 years of experience in managing a ledger.
- Excellent communication
- Customer service
- risk management and credit analysis.
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Rob Francis on [email protected] or by pressing the Apply button; cover letters are not required.
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255