Accounts Receivable Officer
$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
30 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is a rapidly growing company in the Pharmaceuticals industry experiencing rapid expansion and is seeking a Accounts Receivable Officer to join their high performing team. Based in the CBD, this is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to grow their career within a company that offers flexibility and the ability to upskill.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your proven experience as a Accounts Receivable Officer with key responsibilities including:
The position will provide a great opportunity for a candidate to be exposed to a fast-paced and engaging environment. To be considered, you will demonstrate the following:
· Strong credit control experience in a high-volume environment.
· Experience with a large ERP such as SAP or Oracle.
· Teamwork oriented mindset and hardworking.
· Bachelor's degree or Diploma in Finance/Accounting.
· Highly proactive and motivated.
To be successful in this role, you will be someone who has very strong Accounts Receivable experience and is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, possess excellent organisational skills and have a strong work ethic which will allow you to thrive working in this fast-paced environment.
What's on offer?
· A dynamic and exciting role with exposure to a wide variety of stakeholders
· The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development
· The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
· A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days and we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000
au 02 9241 6255