Accounts Receivable Officer
$65000 - 75000 / annum
14 November 2018
Finance and accounting
Do you crave role ownership and a challenge? A leading logistics company near Parramatta has created an amazing opportunity to improve the Accounts Receivable function through processes through mapping and SAP implementation. You will take full ownership of the AR function and will be responsible for a client ledger of 500.
Reporting to the Financial Accountant and working in a finance team of 5, you will be responsible for allocating and receipting incoming payments to the general ledger. You will also be liaising with customers to chase outstanding payments, assisting them with any queries around invoices received, and developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with them. In addition to the above, you will:
- Manage payment terms / collection calls
- Invoice reporting
- Journal Reconciliations
- Month-end review and reporting
- Expense coding
- Ad hoc tasks as required by the Financial Accountant and Finance Manager
As the successful Accounts Receivable Officer you have:
- Excellent customer relations, verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, efficient, ability to multi-task with problem solving, analytical and mathematical skills
- Positive attitude, goal oriented and self-motivated
- Dependable, flexible and the ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Please send your resume in MS Word format by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Sydney office on 9241 6255.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1 Martin Place
Sydney NSW 2000 02 9241 6255